Recently my good friend lent me the book, "The Power" which is the second series after "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and so far it's awesome. The words ring so true and as I go along I would love to share the positive words I am reading with my fab ones. I came across these inspiring words regarding the strength of love and I would like to share them with all of you. Check out the below and get your weekend started with the inspiration of love.
- Love is not weak, feeble, or soft. Love is the positive force of life! Love is the cause of everything positive and good.
- Everything you want to be, do, or have comes from love.
- The positive force of love can create anything good, increase the good things and change anything negative in your life.
- Every day, in every moment, you make the choice whether to love and harness the positive force-or not.
- The law of attraction is the law of love and it is the law that is operating in your life.
- Whatever you give out in life is what you receive back in life. Give positivity, you receive back positivity; give negativity you receive back negativity.
- Life doesn't happen to you; you receive everything in your life based on what you've given.
- Whether your thoughts and feelings are good or bad, they return as automatically and precisely as an echo.
- People who have great lives think and talk about what they love more then what they don't love.
- Talk about the good news of the day. Talk about what you love. And bring what you love to you.
- You have an unlimited ability to think and talk about what you love, and so you have an unlimited ability to bring everything good in life to you!
- Love, because when you love you are using the greatest power in the universe.
These words are so very true and should always be remembered on a daily base. Life is what you make it and love will bring you through it.